Whether it is for girls or mature women, bow hair accessories are very interesting decorations. Sometimes you want to have a hair accessory that matches your outfit, or you can’t find the style you want in the store. Whether it’s this kind of situation, or if you just want to make some creative things, you can find a way to make a bow hair ornament with a ribbon from this tutorial.
How about the DIY bow, is part of a series of bow hair accessories tutorials with ribbons, the tutorial also includes basic bows, fake bows, ribbon folds, rose ribbon knots, caterpillar hair accessories, mini Christmas bows, want to know how Kind of DIY bow, follow the Qiao network to teach you to use the ribbon to do the bow hair accessories tutorial.
How about DIY bow
The perfect bow tie is a little different from the way you usually tie your shoelaces.
1. Pass a ribbon around the headgear to be used.
2. Take the ribbon on the right and bypass the ribbon on the left.
3. Pull the ribbon on the left from the bottom of the ribbon on the right and fasten it.
4. Fold the ribbons on both sides into a circle.
5. Circle the ribbon on the left around the ribbon ring on the right.
6. Pass the ribbon loop on the left side under the ribbon loop on the right and fasten it.
7. Arrange the ribbons so that the ribbon loops on both sides are the same size. If the ends of the ribbons are not adjusted to the same length, you can make appropriate cuts.
Fabric glue (available at artisan or fabric lovers’ stores)
Transparent nail polish (optional)
Little brunette card
Red and green ribbon
Applying transparent nail polish to the edges of the ribbon prevents off-line. Remember to let the nail polish dry thoroughly before you start making a bow with a ribbon.
Ribbons can be purchased at ymribbon.com where provide a variety of ribbons and undecorated cards can be purchased at shops selling needlework tools.
If you are using a French edging ribbon, because the ribbon has fine metal wire on both sides, you can put the bow as you want it, and the shape is easy to maintain.
Christmas bows are a good gift.